This is how they did it in the
old west, when the posse was tuckered out from hunting down the bad guys from sun-up to sun-down.
You don't have to be part of a posse to brew up an epic cup of joe.
Try this next time you're camping (horse optional.)
1. If you've got one, tie your horse up.
2. Bring a pot of water to the boil.
3. Throw some coffee in.
4. Bring it back to boil, remove from heat, let coffee settle.
5. Do Step #4 three times til you can
stand up your fork in it.
6. Pour and, enjoy, untie your optional horse.
7. Put out the fire, ride home in time
to watch "Man Tracker" reruns on TV.
In all seriousness, this method makes a pretty darn good cup of coffee.
This summer if you go camping, try it with our Coalbanks Joe, and next time you're in the store check out our supplies of kick-ass enamel ware!
Insider News, Deep Thoughts, and General Deliciousness from the heart of Cupper's Coffee, the best roaster around.