Belazu Chardonnay White Wine Vinegar is made with 25% grape must. Making must is the first step in wine-making. It’s freshly crushed grape juice that contains the skins, seeds, and stems of the fruit. This gives this wine vinegar a balanced, natural sweetness. The remaining 75% is a smooth French Chardonnay wine, which leaves a light floral flavour. Use this white wine vinegar to dress crunchy green veggies, to lightly pickle vegetables or onions. Belazu Chardonnay White Wine Vinegar is also lovely as part of a marinade or used to finish your favourite seafood dish.
Belazu Chardonnay White Wine Vinegar
Availability: In stock
|Dimensions||5.3 × 5.3 × 22.5 cm|
There are no reviews yet.