Belazu Merlot Red Wine Vinegar


Availability: In stock

Belazu Merlot Red Wine Vinegar is made with 25% grape must. Must is the first step in wine-making, and is freshly crushed grape juice that contains the skins, seeds, and stems of the fruit. This gives this wine vinegar a sweet, fruity start. The remaining 75% is a rich, aromatic French Merlot wine for a complex berry and plum finish. Use this red wine vinegar over salads or vegetables. It pairs especially well with red onions to bring out their flavours. It’s perfect for deglazing pans, sharpening your sauce and drizzling over resting meats.

Weight.518 kg
Dimensions5.3 × 5.3 × 22.5 cm


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Belazu Merlot Red Wine Vinegar”