Every October, Cupper’s succumbs to a Zombie Outbreak. Our Java Zombie Coffee is strong enough to wake the dead!
Looking for the best fall coffee blend? Every October, Cupper’s Coffee & Tea succumbs to a Zombie Outbreak. It usually clears up by the first week of November or so. Until then come in and give our seasonal Java Zombie coffees a try. There’s no regrets here! We offer our seasonal fall blend coffee in both a medium and a dark blend, so there’s a spooky coffee for everyone. We make certain that every year, our Java Zombie Coffee is strong enough to wake the dead!
What’s in our Java Zombie?
Central American Coffee
The Central American coffees used in these blends have notes of chocolate and caramel. You may also pick up on nutty notes. The Java Zombie Medium boasts a hint of cashew, while the dark roast will be more almond-y.
South American Coffee
The Java Zombies are also made up of South American coffees. You’ll notice a dried leaf earthiness combined with a smooth smokiness in the dark roast. The coffee used in the medium blend will have more honey pecan notes.
Java Zombie Brewing Tips
We enjoy brewing Java Zombie as an espresso with a Bialetti. This makes such a great brew… perfect for those ever-darkening chilly fall mornings. To read more about brewing espresso at home with a Bialetti check out our article “What is a Moka Pot?“.
Making a Pumpkin Spice Latte
PSL with Java Zombie!
In this recipe we are using the Java Zombie Medium to make a perfect Pumpkin Spice Latte at home. Try it with Pacific Barista Oat Milk for an amazing warm fall drink.
- 50 g Java Zombie coffee (medium or dark, it’s up to you)
- 8 oz Cold Pacific Barista Oat Milk
- ½ oz Monin Pumpkin Spice Syrup
- Prep Time: 1 min
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 6 minutes
- Skill Level: Easy
- Servings: 1 Serving
- Fill your Bialetti brewing chamber with hot water.
- Loose pack your Bialetti ground basket with fine ground Java Zombie coffee.
- Set on stove top until espresso has finished brewing (approx. 5 minutes).
- Add Monin Pumpkin Spice syrup to your cup and combine with espresso.
- Top with steamed milk and enjoy.