Use only a handful of ingredients for this Slow Cooker Truffle Honey Chicken. It’s a simple and irresistible Crockpot chicken thighs recipe! The homemade truffle honey sauce is family-favoured and simple to make.
Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 3 hr, 45 min
Total Time: 3 hr, 50 min
Skill Level: Super Easy
Servings: Six servings
- Slow cooker or crock pot
- Measuring cups
- Measuring spoons
- Large bowl
- 2 pounds chicken thighs, boneless, skinless
- ⅓ cup soy sauce
- ⅓ cup TruffleHunter White Truffle Honey
- ⅓ cup Belberry San Marzano Tomato Ketchup
- 2 tbsp. Bart’s Garlic Paste
- ½ tsp. Belazu Chardonnay White Wine Vinegar
- 1 tsp. Bart’s Ginger Paste
- 2 tbsp. cornstarch
- 2 tbsp. cold water
- Sesame seeds to garnish
- Cook on high for 3.5 hours, or on Low for 6-8 hours.
- Mix cornstarch and cold water together and stir into slow cooker.
- Allow everything to simmer for another 15 minutes.
- Partly shred chicken with a fork.
Serve the chicken over steamed rice, and spoon more sauce over top. Garnish with sesame seeds, and enjoy!