Prep Time: 1 min
Cook Time: 6 min
Total Time: 7 min
Skill Level: Easy
- Instant Pot
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Fine strainer
- Teapot and Mug
- 16 oz. water
- 16 oz. lemonade, from fresh or frozen
- 2 tbsp. Cupper’s Rishi Unity Tea
- 1 tbsp. honey
- Add water and lemonade to your Instant Pot.
2. Add 2 tbsp. of loose Rishi Unity Tea. Because we want a thorough infusion, don’t use a tea bag or tea ball.
3. Stir in 1 tbsp. of honey.
4. Set Instant Pot settings to Saute and bring to a boil. Let boil for 5 mins.
5. Strain the infusion into your tea pot or tea mug, using your fine strainer to remove the tea leaves.
6. Serve hot or cold, and enjoy!