This is a quick, easy Spicy Pasta Salad packed with fresh veggies and seafood. Make in under 30 min. Perfect for an appetizer, side, or main! #Vegan #Vegetarian
Pasta salad is a chilled pasta dish often served with a vinegar, oil, or mayonnaise based dressing. Serve it as an appetizer, side dish, or main course. Try adding some cooked seafood, or chicken for some added protein.
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 10 min
Total Time: 20 min
Skill Level: Easy
Servings: Ten servings
- Large saucepan or Dutch oven
- Food colander
- Large bowl
- Cutting board
- Vegetable knife
- Measuring cups
- Measuring spoons
- 1 lb. rotini noodles
- 1 bell pepper
- 1/2 zucchini
- 1 cucumber
- 1 cup of cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 red onion
- 1 cup black olives
- 1 cup feta cheese
Homemade Dressing Ingredients:
- 1/3 cup Saltspring Kitchen Morita + Espresso + Chipotle Hot Sauce
- 1//2 tsp. Saltwest Raincoast Flor de Sel
- ½ tsp Saltwest Smokehouse Peppercorns, ground
Cook rotini noodles as per directions, drain and rinse under cold water
While pasta is cooking whisk Saltspring Kitchen Morita + Espresso + Chipotle Hot Sauce, Saltwest Raincoast Flor de Sel, and olive oil in a large bowl until completely blended.
Grind Saltwest Smokehouse Peppercorns and add them to the dressing.
Cut up all the vegetables to desired size, set aside.
- Cut up feta cheese to the desired size, set aside.
- Cut up any desired protein into bite-sized pieces.
- Gently mix the vegetables, cheese, and meat in the large mixing bowl. Add the noodles, and pour the dressing over the salad.
- Garnish with a sprinkle of salt, and serve!