Roasted Peach & Pepper Pork Tenderloin is easy to make and ready in under 30 minutes. Sweet and spicy, it’s perfect for a fast, amazing meal for family and friends.
This is our favourite Pork Tenderloin recipe. It combines the delicate floral sweetness of peaches with the spiciness of jalapenos. It also is a quick recipe, taking less than half an hour to prepare. So it’s an easy dish to whip up after work or on lazy weekends. Add in our Creamy Spinach & Onion Mashed Potatoes, and a generous salad, and you’re set!
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 15 min
Rest Time: 5 min
Total Time: 30 min
Skill Level: Easy
Servings: four servings
- Sharp meat knife
- Oven proof skillet
- Baking brush
- Meat tray
- Meat thermometre
- Measuring cups
- Measuring spoons
- 1 lb pork tenderlon
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- ½ tsp. ground Saltwest Smokehouse Peppercorns
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Cut the tenderloin in half length wise and remove any fat and silverskin
- In an oven-proof skillet heat up olive oil and ground Saltwest Smokehouse Peppercorns on high heat
- Sear the pork on all sides for about 5 minutes
- Brush the pork with Saltspring Kitchen Peach & Pepper Spicy Pepper Spread
- Place skillet into preheated oven for 10 minutes until the internal temperature reaches 155°F.
- Remove skillet and pork from oven, cover and let rest for 5 min.
- Slice, serve and enjoy!