An Apple Cider Hot Toddy is perfect to get cozy with! Made with honey, spiced cider concentrate, lemon juice, and bourbon. The recipe is by Mountain Cider Company. Perfect for cold afternoons and frosty nights!
Are you looking for a warm and cozy treat that will make your taste buds dance with joy? Try this Hot Cider Toddy! This recipe is from the amazing folks at Mountain Cider Company. They know a thing or two about delicious apple cider.
Prep Time: <1 min
Cook Time: 4 min
Total Time: <5 min
Skill Level: Super Easy
Servings: One 8 ounce serving
- Kettle for hot water
- Heat-safe mug or glass
- Knife & cutting board
- Shot glass
- 2 tsp. Honey
- 1 oz. Spiced Apple Cider Concentrate
- 2 tsp. Lemon juice (approx. 1/2 lemon)
- 1.5 oz. Bourbon
- Cinnamon Stick (optional, but a nice touch!)
- Begin by boiling water in the kettle.
- Combine 2 tp. Honey and 1 oz. Spiced Apple Cider Concentrate in the mug.
- Add 5 oz. hot water to mix, stir until honey is fully dissolved.
- Using the cutting board and knife, cut the lemon in half. Squeeze the 1/2 lemon to add 2 tsp. of juice to the mug. Stir.
- Using the shot glass, measure out 1.5 oz. Bourbon, add to mug. Stir gently.
- Add cinnamon stick and/or lemon wedge for added flavour, and stir.
Want to get our newsletter?
About once a week we send out a quick, lighthearted email letting you know what’s new at Cupper’s. We’ll tell you about special or seasonal coffees, new products and drinks, monthly prize draws, and all kinds of sass and shenanigans.
We’ll send you a follow-up email asking your birthday so we can send you a special treat. Watch your spam folder in case it gets diverted!
Fill out the form below and become a part of the Cupper’s community!
Our site admins (at Cupper’s itself, not outsourced!) are the only people who have access to our newsletter list. This info will not be sold, exchanged, held hostage, spindled, folded, or replaced by an exact duplicate from another universe. We promise to only send you out our newsletter, an annual birthday surprise, and occasional special updates… for example, if we find a real, live unicorn to transport our coffee directly to you! (We would do that, you know.) 🙂