Prep Time: 1 min
Cook Time: 6 min
Total Time: 7 min
Skill Level: Easy
Servings: 4 (makes 2 L)
- Large Pitcher
- Steeper or loose leaf tea bag
- 1 L of 90C water
- 8 tablespoons Cupper’s Summer Berry Tea
- Ice Cubes
- Place loose leaf tea into a large tea bag and place in pitcher (You can also use a Grosche Tea Steeper like we did here). Cover with hot water and let steep for 4-5 minutes.
2. Fill a large pitcher with ice cubes.
3. Strain tea leaves from the hot tea. Pour hot tea over the ice in the pitcher, allowing the ice to melt.
4. If desired, add sugar to taste. We generally don’t – but you make this how you like it to taste!
5. This is the easiest step of all… Relax and enjoy.
Cupper’s Summer Berry Iced Tea is refreshing and tart, perfect for kids as it contains no sugar or caffeine. Try adding it to sparkling water for an extra special treat on a hot day. You can also freeze it to make ice cubes or deliciously tart popsicles.
We used our Grosche Aberdeen Steeper and our For Life Flask Glass Iced Tea Jug for quick and easy iced tea steeping.
Learn more about brewing tea in our Beginner’s Guide To Luxury Tea.