Are you ready for a cocktail that’s not only delicious, but also bad to the bone? Introducing the Bad Fashioned! Based an Old Fashioned, the Bad Fashioned is the modern version. Featuring Bad Coffee Nitro Cold Brew, you know it’s going to be good!
Prep Time: <1 min
Cook Time: <1 min
Total Time: <2 min
Skill Level: Super Easy
Servings: One 16 ounce serving
- Large, chilled glass
- Muddler, or tablespoon
- Shot glass
- Tall spoon for stirring
- Raw sugar
- Angostura Bitters
- 1.5 oz. Rye whiskey
- Ice cubes
- 1 can of Bad Coffee Nitro Cold Brew
- Orange peel for garnish (optional)
- Using the muddler (or the back of the tablespoon) to muddle the raw sugar and Agnostura Bitters in your glass. If needed, add a drop or two of water to assist.
- Measure out 1.5 oz. of Rye whiskey and add to glass.
- Add ice to fill the glass half-way and stir with the tall spoon.
- Shake, crack and pour the Bad Coffee Nitro Cold Brew into the glass.
- Twist the orange peel over the glass to imbue it with the essential oils, then curl over the edge of the glass for garnish.
Agnostura bitters are an aromatic addition to many cocktails. Bitters start with small bottles of neutral alcohol. These are then infused with herbs, spices, fruits, tree bark and other botanicals. Bitters add complexity to otherwise simple drinks. Drinks only need a very small amount added to come to full flavour. These bitters are essential for an Old Fashioned, and our Bad Fashioned!
Want to get our newsletter?
About once a week we send out a quick, lighthearted email letting you know what’s new at Cupper’s. We’ll tell you about special or seasonal coffees, new products and drinks, monthly prize draws, and all kinds of sass and shenanigans.
We’ll send you a follow-up email asking your birthday so we can send you a special treat. Watch your spam folder in case it gets diverted!
Fill out the form below and become a part of the Cupper’s community!
Our site admins (at Cupper’s itself, not outsourced!) are the only people who have access to our newsletter list. This info will not be sold, exchanged, held hostage, spindled, folded, or replaced by an exact duplicate from another universe. We promise to only send you out our newsletter, an annual birthday surprise, and occasional special updates… for example, if we find a real, live unicorn to transport our coffee directly to you! (We would do that, you know.) :)