Make your party a night to remember with this beautiful, delicious Raspberry Cosmopolitan! It’s sweet, tangy, & perfect for any occasion.
Tired of the same old boring cocktails? Ready to add some excitement to your next party or your regular night in? The lovely Raspberry Cosmopolitan checks all the boxes. This drink will have your taste buds doing the tango, and your friends thinking you’re a mixology pro!
Prep Time: <1 min
Cook Time: 1 min
Total Time: 2 min
Skill Level: Super Easy
Servings: One 5 oz. serving
- Cocktail shaker
- Shot glass
- Cocktail strainer (or regular teaspoon)
- Martini glass
- 2 oz. Vodka
- 1 1/2 oz. Orange liqueur
- 1 tbsp. Lime juice
- 1 oz. cranberry juice
- 2 pumps (1/2 oz.) of Monin Raspberry Syrup
- Whole, frozen raspberries, or slice of lime for garnish (optional)
- Using the shot glass, measure the vodka, orange liqueur, lime and cranberry juices. Add these to the cocktail shaker.
- Add 2 pumps (1/2 oz.) Monin Raspberry Syrup to the cocktail shaker.
- Fill the shaker with ice.
- Seal the shaker and start with your best dance moves. Shake it like you mean it!
- Using the strainer, strain the mixture into your chilled martini glass. (No strainer? Use a spoon instead!)
- Garnish the glass with a couple of frozen raspberries, or a slice of lime.
- Sip and enjoy!
This recipe is much more forgiving than it seems at first read. Need something to strain your martini? Use a spoon to hold the ice back. Missing a shaker? Honest, any jar with a tight-fitting lid, like a mason jar, will work as well. Most important is to enjoy the process… and your Raspberry Cosmopolitan!
Want to get our newsletter?
About once a week we send out a quick, lighthearted email letting you know what’s new at Cupper’s. We’ll tell you about special or seasonal coffees, new products and drinks, monthly prize draws, and all kinds of sass and shenanigans.
We’ll send you a follow-up email asking your birthday so we can send you a special treat. Watch your spam folder in case it gets diverted!
Fill out the form below and become a part of the Cupper’s community!
Our site admins (at Cupper’s itself, not outsourced!) are the only people who have access to our newsletter list. This info will not be sold, exchanged, held hostage, spindled, folded, or replaced by an exact duplicate from another universe. We promise to only send you out our newsletter, an annual birthday surprise, and occasional special updates… for example, if we find a real, live unicorn to transport our coffee directly to you! (We would do that, you know.) 🙂