Please your sweet tooth and your love for gin with our sassy Passion Fruit Gin Fizz! Sweet, tangy and boozy, it’s the perfect cocktail for any occasion.
Prep Time: <1 min
Cook Time: 1 min
Total Time: 2 min
Skill Level: Super Easy
Servings: One 8 oz. serving
- Cocktail shaker
- Shot glass
- Cocktail strainer (or regular teaspoon)
- Cocktail glass
- 1 1/2 oz. London-style Gin
- 4 pumps (1 oz.) of Monin Passion Fruit Syrup
- 5-6 drops Lemon Bitters
- Soda water
- Using the shot glass, measure out the gin and add to the cocktail shaker.
- Add 4 pumps (1 oz.) Monin Passion Fruit Syrup to the cocktail shaker.
- Add in 5-6 drops of Lemon Bitters to the cocktail shaker.
- Fill the shaker with ice.
- Seal the shaker and start with your best dance moves. Shake it like you mean it!
- Add ice to your cocktail glass.
- Using the strainer, strain the mixture into the cocktail glass of ice. (No strainer? Use a spoon instead!)
- Top up the glass with soda water.
- Sip your Passion Fruit Gin Fizz, and enjoy!
Bitters are small bottles of spirits infused with herbs and spices. They are essential in modern mixology as they add flavour to cocktails. The complexity of the drink pops with a few drops of bitters.
Want to get our newsletter?
About once a week we send out a quick, lighthearted email letting you know what’s new at Cupper’s. We’ll tell you about special or seasonal coffees, new products and drinks, monthly prize draws, and all kinds of sass and shenanigans.
We’ll send you a follow-up email asking your birthday so we can send you a special treat. Watch your spam folder in case it gets diverted!
Fill out the form below and become a part of the Cupper’s community!
Our site admins (at Cupper’s itself, not outsourced!) are the only people who have access to our newsletter list. This info will not be sold, exchanged, held hostage, spindled, folded, or replaced by an exact duplicate from another universe. We promise to only send you out our newsletter, an annual birthday surprise, and occasional special updates… for example, if we find a real, live unicorn to transport our coffee directly to you! (We would do that, you know.) 🙂