These Raspberry Balsamic Glazed Brussel Sprouts are a unique twist on the classic side dish. Both your family and your guests will be impressed. #Vegan #Vegetarian
- Vitamin K
- Vitamin C
They’re an excellent addition to any meal, not just for guests. And when they taste this good, your family will appreciate having them more too!
Our Belberry Sweet Raspberry Balsamic Glaze balances well against the slightly bitter hint of Brussels sprouts. Belberry Balsamic Glazes come in a variety of infused flavours. We keep finding new ways to use them all. This sweet balsamic reduction can season salads, grilled veggies, meat and fish.
We also love the taste of hand-harvested Saltwest Naturals seasonings for this recipe. Saltwest sources their salt right from Vancouver Island. Here we are using Saltwest Naturals Roasted Garlic & Onion Infused Sea Salt, and Saltwest Naturals Smokehouse Peppercorns. We find these spices both accent the Brussels sprouts flavours well. They bring a lovely twist that doesn’t come with regular salt and pepper.
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 30-35 min
Total Time: 45 min
Skill Level: Easy
Servings: Six servings
- Paring knife
- Cutting board
- Large mixing bowl
- Baking sheet or tray
- Flipping spatula
- Measuring cups and spoons
- 6 cups of Brussel sprouts
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- ¼ tsp. ground Saltwest Naturals Smokehouse Peppercorns
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Wash your Brussel sprouts and cut them in half through the stem. If they are large, cut them into quarters.
- Toss cut Brussel sprouts with olive oil in the mixing bowl.
- Grind the Saltwest Naturals Smokehouse Peppercorns. Measure out the Saltwest Naturals Roasted Garlic & Onion Infused Sea Salt. Add both to the Brussels sprouts and blend to coat.
- Spread the Brussels sprouts evenly on a baking tray with the cut side down.
- Roast for 15 minutes in the 400°F oven.
- Remove the Brussels sprouts from the oven, and flip them.
- Return the partly roasted Brussels sprouts to the oven. Reduce the heat to 350°F.
- Roast them for 15-20 more minutes, or until golden brown.
- Drizzle the roasted Brussels sprouts with the Belberry Sweet Raspberry Balsamic Glaze.
- Transfer to a warmed serving bowl.
If desired, garnish with grated parmesan cheese. Enjoy!